Netmarble Corp. has added three all-new characters as part of a hotly anticipated update to its Super Hero mobile game,¬†MARVEL Future Fight.
Starting today, players will have the opportunity to earn fan favorites from the¬†X-Men¬†comics ‚Äď Nightcrawler, Sentinel, and Gambit.
In addition to the highly anticipated X-Men characters joining¬†MARVEL Future Fight, several new improvements are now live, including new costumes for existing characters (Angel, Emma Frost, X-23, and Magneto) and several characters (Magneto, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Sentinel, Angel, Emma Frost, X-23) now capable of realizing their potential.¬† Players can also look forward to an all-new real-time Giant Boss Raid against the giant Sentinel menace, Master Mold.
Additional updates to¬†MARVEL Future Fight¬†include:¬†
- Character types can be upgraded to maximum type affinity with the new growth system.
- Multiple defeated characters in the Conquest can be selected and revived at once
- Auto Repeat can be turned on during a stage
- Tier-3 Advancement animation can be viewed again
- Sender of the alliance support will be displayed
- World Boss Invasion Co-op Quest rebalanced
MARVEL¬†Future Fight¬†recently celebrated its third anniversary, hosting special in-game events for its audience of more than 86 million players around the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store¬†and Google Play.
Check out the X-Men update trailer: